Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's Been Forever I Know!!!

Well it has been way too long since I have even got on my blog because I don't quite understand it all, and it intimidates me a bit (I know I am a baby), but I am going to really try and update this thing so that I can have some sort of journal to remember our lives with. So all of you friends out there that understand this stuff beware of questions from me:) So here we are and we are doing all we can to live up these last few weeks before school starts. This summer has been amazing for sure. We have done nothing but party party. We had a few big highlights happen this summer. First off we celebrated our first anniversary. We had an amazing year and are excited or many more to come. Also Bobby's brother Ryan came home from his mission, which was so much fun. I had actually never met Ryan, so it was so fun to see him and we have had a great time getting to know each other. Also this summer we went to St. George to go visit my grandma as well as watch Alyssa at her Basketball camp. She is so amazing and I cannot believe that she is going to be a freshman. Makes me sad!! But she just made the volleyball team and we are so excited to watch her play. Along with that this past July we were able to go to California with Bobby's family. It was so much fun! We spent 3 days in Disneyland and then the rest in San Diego visiting Bobby's grandma and family. It was great to get away and enjoy time with family. This summer we moved into a new house and love where we are right now. So those are just a few highlights of the summer along with going to Jackson Hole, slow pitch softball tournaments, fireworks, family, food, and WAY to much fun. I will post a few pictures from some of our fun times and promise to try my hardest to keep up with the happenings here at the Hannah house. Have a happy day!!
                
Warning: LOTS OF PICTURES!!
 























1 comment:

  1. Yay, you have a blog!!! I found it through Katie's and I'm so excited! I'll have to add you to mine. Message me your email on facebook and I'll send you an invite. Wow- you guys had a super busy and fun summer! I love the pictures, you're darling!

    ReplyDelete